No current opportunities
British pigs set to go to India - 16-06-2016
A high-level delegation from the Punjab government has paid a visit to the UK to assess British pig production and genetics as the Indian state intends to develop its burgeoning pig sector.
JAB campaign hits the road - 13-06-2016
The Joint campaign Against Bluetongue (JAB) is launching a series of roadshow meetings to give updates on Bluetongue disease to local farmers, vets and the wider farming industry.
Blood test any ewes that aborted this year - 09-06-2016
Any UK sheep producers that have experienced more than 2% of their flock aborting this year are being urged to blood test affected ewes for exposure to toxoplasmosis and enzootic abortion (EAE) – and do it before the end of July.
- Askham Bryan College, YORK
- British Equestrian Trade Association, WARWICKSHIRE
- Bicton College, DEVON
- Greenmount Campus, CO. ANTRIM
- Harper Adams University College, SHROPSHIRE
- Moulton College, NORTHAMPTON
- MYF Training, HAMPSHIRE
- Pet Care Trust, BEDFORD
- Scottish Agricultural College, ABERDEEN
- Scottish Agricultural College, AYR
- Sparsholt College, HAMPSHIRE
- University of LINCOLN
- Writtle College, ESSEX